Addictive Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name's GM APP

+3
Megan~
SickNastyy
YourMom
7 posters

Go down

Name's GM APP Empty Name's GM APP

Post  YourMom Sat May 12, 2012 11:27 am

Name: Jacob

In game name: Name

Time Zone: Est

Languages: English/ spanish

How many hours you can play a day: It Depends, Mostly On Weekends Or After Football Practice( Sometimes Footballs In The Morning). And On Weekends From like 8:00am to like 10:00pm. Mostly Every Night From 7:00- 9:00pm

How long have you been a member of the server: Since The Beta Was Out And Only Me Cole And Ash Played Very Happy

Why you want to be a GM: I Would Like To Interact With The Community Of Addictive Story. Also I Want To Help This Server Become #1 On GTOP And Other Sites. I Admit I Do Need Some Training But Im A Fast Learner. I Know Most Of The Codes And I Have No Problem Doing What You Ask Me To Do, Weather Its Helping A Newbie Train Or Host A Event Im The One You Can Tell What To Do And Ill Do It. Also I Would Like To Keep The Sever Long Time Maybe When Eather Of You Quit, Because Im Am Younger and I Can Take Keep The Server When You Have Finals or Events You Need To Go To.

Hobbies: Football, Lax, School, Playing MapleStory, And Hangin With Friends

Why should we pick you over all the others: Im My School And I Am An Ambassador Which Means I Help New Kids At My School Tour Kids Around Or Help Them Find A Class. That Is Just Like Addictive Story I Can Kinds Be Liike An Ambassador. Also A Nother Group I Could of Been In But My Ambassador Teacher Woulnt Let Us Is Big Brothers, A Big Helps Special Needs Kids In There Life At School. I am Very Friendly and Nice To Everyone.

Experience (show Proof) pictures / links: I Was A Gm In This Beta Server

What events can you host: RR, T/F, Jq, Tag (If Coded)

What would you do if someone was hacking in front of you: It Will Not Be Tolerated and Will Be BANED After Told To Eather Cole Or Ash

How should all players be treated: Equally Gm's Same As Players. Everyone Should Follow This Motto " Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated" YOLO

How could we improve are server: By Adding Custom Maps And Maybe Some Custom Chairs, Also Gach Could Be Some More Rare Items Or Rare NX

If some one had custom Wz edits what would u do: Will Not Be Tolerated After telling Cole/Ash BAN

Final words: I Would Love To Help This Server Pick Me And You Wont Regret It.

MSN:

EMAIL:

YourMom

Back to top Go down

Name's GM APP Empty Re: Name's GM APP

Post  SickNastyy Sat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

Very nice app
SickNastyy
SickNastyy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan~ Sat May 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Tbh..
First thing I noticed was you spelled "whether" wrong. C: Weather =/= Whether.

BUT GOOD JOB? LOL.
Megan~
Megan~
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Sat May 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Nice app but proof read before posting your app, read your sentences. "Also I Would Like To Keep The Sever Long Time Maybe When Eather Of You Quit, Because Im Am Younger and I Can Take Keep The Server When You Have Finals or Events You Need To Go To." I know you can do better on your grammar, you seem smart and your 13 :p GL.
Why should we pick you over all the others: Just read It to find the problems...
I dont know how this is possible not to be mean or offend you but your 10 year old brother did better with his grammar.....

Last edited by Count on Sun May 13, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post  Omen Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 pm

idk what i just read but im pretty sure ur wrong about all of the grammer and you should take your time to be better at english
Omen
Omen

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan~ Sat May 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Count wrote:Nice app but proof read before posting you app read your sentence. "Also I Would Like To Keep The Sever Long Time Maybe When Eather Of You Quit, Because Im Am Younger and I Can Take Keep The Server When You Have Finals or Events You Need To Go To." I know you can do it you seem smart and your 13 :p GL.
Why should we pick you over all the others: Just read It to find the problems.
I dont know how this is possible not to be mean or offend you but your 10 year old brother did better with his grammar.....

* Nice app, but proof read before posting your app. Read your sentences. "Also, I would like to keep playing on the server for a long time. Maybe when either of you quit, because I'm younger and I can take care of the server when you have finals or events you need to go to." I know you can do it, you seem smart, and you're 13 :P Good luck.
Why should we pick you over all the others: Just read it to find the problems.
I don't know how this is possible (not to be mean of offending), but your 10 year-old brother did better with his grammar.....
Megan~
Megan~
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Sat May 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Megan~ wrote:
Count wrote:Nice app but proof read before posting you app read your sentence. "Also I Would Like To Keep The Sever Long Time Maybe When Eather Of You Quit, Because Im Am Younger and I Can Take Keep The Server When You Have Finals or Events You Need To Go To." I know you can do it you seem smart and your 13 :p GL.
Why should we pick you over all the others: Just read It to find the problems.

* Nice app, but proof read before posting your app. Read your sentences. "Also, I would like to keep playing on the server for a long time. Maybe when either of you quit, because I'm younger and I can take care of the server when you have finals or events you need to go to." I know you can do it, you seem smart, and you're 13 Razz Good luck.
Why should we pick you over all the others: Just read it to find the problems.
I don't know how this is possible (not to be mean of offending), but your 10 year-old brother did better with his grammar.....

You didnt correct anything you just added punctuation
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan~ Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 am

So therefore, I corrected your punctuation. c:
Megan~
Megan~
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Your forum name is offensive, please change it for the application to go under further review.

Thanks,
GMJava
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Sun May 20, 2012 4:09 pm

I like it, Good luck!
Orange