Addictive Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Jared's GM Application Empty Jared's GM Application

Post  Count Sat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Name: My name is Jared

Male or female: I am a Male

(Ign): In game name: My in game name is Jared

Time Zone: My timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Languages: I can only speak English.

How many Hours can you play: On the weekdays i can play about 5-7 hours a day and on the weekends if needed probally around 16-24 hours a day if thats not enough I can probally do more on the weekends if necessary
. As you can tell I play alot cause I like this server so much. Very Happy

How long have you been a member of the server: I joined this server Friday, May 5. I know its not a long time on this server but I can tell I already like it here and even if I dont get selected to become a GM on this server have fun playing on it with my friends.

Why do you want to be a Gm: I would like to become GM on Addictive Story because I like to have fun, help people out and meet new fun people to chill with. I want to be a GM because I can tell this is going to be a great popular addictive server in just a little bit and I would like to be apart of the proud staff that put together this wonderful server.

Hobbies: I like to play Maplestory private servers, play with my friends alot, play basketball and just have a good time.I have played Maplestory and Maplestory private servers since I was very little. I love to play all diffrent types of games on computer ps3 and other systems.I have good people skills and a fast learner.

Why should we pick you over all the others: I feel that I should be selected for a chance to be a GM on Addictive Story because I have played maplestory private servers and maplestory for a very long time and I know what it takes to become a GM. I know the responsiblities it takes to be apart of the staff. I know of the commands and know how to fix problems if somthing goes wrong or sombody needs help with something. I think I should be chosen because I am very good with working with other people. You should pick me out off all the other applications because I have over 1000 rebirths and I am a very active player.

Experience (show Proof) pictures / links:
Showed to SickNasty (Cole) in skype also at the bottom Very Happy

What events can you host: I can host hide and seek, jump quests, true or false RR, or any other fun events that we have on this server Very Happy.

What would you do if someone was hacking in front of you: If there was a hacker I would screen shot it and follow up with my proof accordingly, and then ban them immediatly ban them aka (Ban Hamma).

How should all the players be treated: All the players should be treated very nice and kindly, especially the fellow staff members. I think that everybody should be treated nicely and fairly. Nobody should be treated unfairly and any different then the rest of the other players on Addictive Story.

How could we improve our server: You could improve this server by making the buffs last forever. Voting alot so we can have more people recognize Addictive Story. We could improve the server by making more npc for like GM roar if you get like 5k rbs or something that will want the players to keep being motivated and keep playing. You also could add so that for the gatchapon you can get tickets buy using cheese or could very rarely drop from monsters and you could get rare nx from it. You could also add more permanent mobs to the fms so it would be easier to level Smile.

If some one had custom Wz edits what would you do: If sombody had a custom Wz not made by the Addictive Story staff I would ask them to take it off and get a clean one. If they did not get clean wizet and continued to ignore me I would ban them immediately or another fitfull punishment suggestsed by the Ash or Cole.

Last words: I hope you can consider me a spot on the staff but if not its okay because I know alot off other people in this private server that deserve to have the spot more than me. Thank you for taking the time to read my GM application I hope I hear from you soon.

[img]Jared's GM Application Maple012

[img]Jared's GM Application Maple014

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO OVERLOOK MY GAME MASTER APPLICATION. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. Very Happy

Last edited by Count on Wed May 16, 2012 10:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Jared's GM Application Empty Re: Jared's GM Application

Post  SickNastyy Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice App Bro
SickNastyy
SickNastyy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Well Thank you ~ rabbit
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 pm

You've been accepted as one of the two west coast GMs.

CONGRATULATIONS Sleep

You are now going to be under EVEN MORE strenuous watch then ever before. nine out of ten people to join out team die in the next few hours. You will be lucky to survive.

SO YEAHHHHHHHHH, CONGRATS MY FUGLY FRIEND Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sorry if I seem a bit rude now.
I didn't take my MEDS this morning.

Good day,

PS

You need to start recruiting on various websites and random stuff to be a GM, or we'll stab you in your mouth.

No one cares.
Yay.

Welcome to the team, noob.
~GMJava

Thread closed, moved to accepted applications.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down