Addictive Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James's GM Application

+2
Marigold
James Brah
6 posters

Go down

James's GM Application Empty James's GM Application

Post  James Brah Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Name: James Barnett

In game name: James

Time Zone: GMT -5 UTC/GMT Eastern Time Zone

Languages: English

How many hours you can play a day: About 4 to 8 hours a day.

How long have you been a member of the server: I have have been playing Addictive Story since May 18, 2012.

Why you want to be a GM: Honestly, one of the main reasons I want to be a GM is because I feel that I have the potential to help the server out. I believe that I’ve been a player for quite a long time and I really want to take a shot at becoming a GM. At the same time, I feel an odd but strong dedication towards this server and what better way to show that than to become a GM and work to improve this already amazing server? I want to see and help this server continue to grow and progress until we’re at the top.

Hobbies: Along with that, I have a little experience with GFX designing. I wouldn’t call myself a professional, nor would I call myself an amateur. I’ve gotten various opinions/comments about my work and I take them all into consideration when I work on improving my skill. I was a GFX designer on a previous server but, it closed down before I did a lot of work. I’ve only made two gtop banners for that server.

Why should we pick you over all the others: I believe that what makes me stand out over others is what my teachers would call “code switching.” What I mean by this is at times I can be serious and hard-working and other times I’m more of a fun, laidback person. I find this an important skill to have as a GM because different situations need different ways of handling things. There are times when you need to be serious about a certain thing going on and times where you can just lay back a little and play around.

Experience (show Proof) pictures / links: Unfortunately, I have not been a GM before. But I don’t believe that this will significantly hurt me in my quest to becoming one. I’ve had a few GM friends on other servers and even made new ones on this server. I understand the duties that they perform on a daily basis and I’m ready to take on that responsibility myself while still hanging out with everyone and having fun.

What events can you host: I can host True or False, Hide and Seek, Jump quests, RussianRoulette, or any other nice and fun events, also i might take other people suggestions for any other unique event.

What would you do if someone was hacking in front of you: I would first find them and hide(turn invisible) and watch if they are trully hacking then take a screen shot and showing a higher ranking GM and ask for his/hers advice and I ban them permanently, they should'nt have been hacking in the first place, there playing on a private server they shouldnt need to hack with all the advantages given to them already.

How should all players be treated: In my opinion all people should be treated equally and nicely with respect around the server and not be treated like an
unwanted troublemaker that lingers around the server.

How could we improve our server: Along with the things that I mentioned in the previous question such as banning, hosting events, and activity, I will remind players to vote and invite their friends to populate the server even more, bringing new faces and more memories to this server.

If some one had custom Wz edits what would u do: If somebody had a custom Wz not made by the Addictive Story staff I would ask them to get a clean v83 and tell them to only use custom files that Addictive Story provides. If they did not get clean v83 and continued to ignore me then I would immediately punishment them by temporally banning them.

Final words: Finally, My maturity. A lot of you may see me just as this guy who wins a decent amount of events then talks to his friends about the weirdest and stupidest of things all day.

But let me clarify that there is more to me than that. I find my maturity in situations to be above that of the average 15-year-old guy’s. I’m not angered easily and even when I am, I hide it incredibly well.

However, I do admit that I can come off as rude, ignorant, and selfish at times. If I’ve angered you in any way for whatever reason at all, then I offer you my sincerest apologies, also I will be 100% dedicated to the server, I'll be on constantly trying my hardest, and my best. I will be friendly, fair, and use good judgement to all my decisions, I will be a good GM if you pick me, all theres left to do is find out, i wouldnt mind being an intern so i can learn more about being an actual GM, but i'll be okay with any job, I'll be what you need me to be, whatever is best for the server is what I'm willing to do.

EMAIL: JamesXDDD@hotmail.com
James Brah
James Brah

Back to top Go down

James's GM Application Empty Re: James's GM Application

Post  Marigold Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Good luck ~

Marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  James Brah Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 pm

James Brah
James Brah

Back to top Go down

James's GM Application Empty LIKE LOVE

Post  aaronduh Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 pm

James took time for this app.
You are dedicated on this server because you're on everyday of the week: Your on xat most of the time.

Gotta get on more earlier bro Very Happy im on everyday for at least 6-9 hrs (l'll be on just not talking) leave your computer on
GL,HF
-Aaron/Google

Last edited by aaronduh on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
aaronduh
aaronduh

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Moved to round 2.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:04 am

YOU ARE NOW IN ROUND TWO. THIS MEANS THAT YOU NEED AT LEAST TWO OTHER ACTIVE USERS TO VOUCH FOR YOU. AFTER THESE VOUCHES ARE DONE, THE TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED AND COLE WILL LOOK INTO YOUR APPLICATION FOR FINAL REVIEW.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clinecolin Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Nice app, dont discriminate just because he's black, hes a cool kid. He knows how to give males a good time. He's a good player on addictivestory, and he's dedicated

Last edited by clinecolin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 7 times in total

clinecolin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Brah Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm

I Love This Guy Colin. Thanks Bro <3
James Brah
James Brah

Back to top Go down

James's GM Application Empty Re:James GM Application

Post  iReplayz Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 pm

I vouch for James because he would make a great GM and he really deserves because he is an active and dedicated player Very Happy

iReplayz

Back to top Go down

Post  James Brah Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Thanks bro i appreciate it that means alot to me.
James Brah
James Brah

Back to top Go down

James's GM Application Empty Vouching For James

Post  aaronduh Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 pm

l'll Vouch for james cause hes like a baws, hes nice, and dedicated to deh server Very Happy
- Pizzia Man
aaronduh
aaronduh

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Two vouches reached, moved to round 3.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Application Status: Accepted

This is provisional until Cole can finalise it.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down