Are we allowed to keep duped items?

Go down

Are we allowed to keep duped items? Empty Are we allowed to keep duped items?

Post  Plastic Breasts on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:24 am

Well Im not sure about the current situation, but I was talking to a fellow player that goes by the ign "MrPro," about duped items. This guy, recently obtained a "sparkling ring" from a duper named bladelord. Bladelord was banned, for duping items and hacking. However, the problem is before bladelord became banned, he gave MrPro a dupped sparkling ring. Does this mean that MrPro deserves to keep this item? I really don't think this is fair. 1337 cheeses are hard to farm, in fact it took me a little over two days to farm up 1337 cheese. I think justice needs to be served. In matter of fact, I have a screen shot detailing MrPro's accusation that bladelord, did in matter of fact dupe a "sparkling ring" for him.

Before, you answer please think "is this fair to the players that actually farmed 1337 cheese for the sparkling ring."
Thank you.
Are we allowed to keep duped items? Duped
Shot at 2012-07-04

Plastic Breasts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to keep duped items? Empty Re: Are we allowed to keep duped items?

Post  Fr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 am

Yeah I reported to Cole about Blade and mrking - something would be done momentarily (lol @ blade)
Fr
Fr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to keep duped items? Empty Just Frekin Ban this Douche

Post  aaronduh on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am

l dont trust Mrking honestly,
He was caught duping and told shawn a lie. Shawn gave him a second chance? Wtf? if l was shawn ban him, he'll do it agian later on when no ones looking. No Gm's look at the new players, thats why maybe how the server crashes a hella lot, because of new players doing some dumb act. If you rather keep Mrking well thats a bad mistake, One person can destroy a whole server by duping,etc. If you guys think otherwise, well thats your own problem..... O_O"
- Google
aaronduh
aaronduh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to keep duped items? Empty Re: Are we allowed to keep duped items?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down