Unroyal players, My resignation off this server

Go down

Unroyal players, My resignation off this server Empty Unroyal players, My resignation off this server

Post  aaronduh on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Everyone reading this,
This server is on the brick of falling if we dont act quick, this server will be closed/shut down. The owners need your help, they allow you to play this server for free, they take nothing from you. Loyal players would donate and vote everyday to help this server out anyway possible, but in reality we just take, we dont give the owners/gm's anything in return for all they give to us, When i first walked into this server i thought i could change the landscape of this place, like my last private server i played in, l was right for half my journey, i met friendly gm's everywhere and they gave me alot of stuff to keep me from playing this fun private server. l realized today that i fianally became wrong, that people dont vote daily for prizes. As my resignation, in July,15 l've like to thank all these people for supporting me the whole way through my wonderful journey here. This is where i Belong but too many unroyal players on. Love to thank: Plasticboob(Philip), Alice (Alice), Julio(Paul), Megan (Megan), Ash (Fraud), Coleman (Cole), Ashely (Drifting), Jermey (Orange), James (James), Shawn(Shawn) !
Sincerely,
Last time you'll ever see me,
Aaron-Google-Giggle-Envoy
P.S.: When Cole Picks GM l promise l'll be on for the Vouching Thingy Very Happy

aaronduh
aaronduh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unroyal players, My resignation off this server Empty Re: Unroyal players, My resignation off this server

Post  James Brah on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 pm

l realized that, The server is falling apart to. Personally I, vote everyday to keep us up and im also donating after we get all the npc's working again.
Also website needs fixing, Register and Vote system is down atm please fix that. ~Orange

Sincerely
James Brah
James Brah

View user profile

Back to top Go down