Addictive Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicente's GM Application!

3 posters

Go down

Vicente's GM Application! Empty Vicente's GM Application!

Post  Nutella Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

In game name: Nutella

Time Zone: Est.

Languages: English, Español, and some French

How many hours you can play a day: ... I play too many hour a day. In total I'm probably on about nine hours, if not more.

How long have you been a member of the server: Uh I'm not too sure? Maybe a few days now? I have 694 rebirths at the moment if that tells you anything.

Why you want to be a GM: Let's see... I love to host events (JQs in particular <3) haha you can ask Jeremy about that. But I just like to help people. I'm currently the owner of Jars and every guild member gets my immediate help when they need it. I try to help people enough to were they aren't struggling but I'm not doing all the work for them. I feel like I can make several positive changes to this server... and I can collaborate with others like Jeremy because we get along! I mean, this is one of the best servers I've played so far and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Hobbies: I love Physics & Computer Science. I take AP Physics right now and I spend most of my time learning about it. I'll hopefully be taking AP Comp. Science and AP Calculus next year so that'll add on to my nerdy-ness. I like to swim. I love programming. I love it. I know C++ and JavaScript. I'll hopefully be learning C# soon... maybe even PERL. I'm sort of a nerd but most of the frequent players are already aware of that.

Why should we pick you over all the others: See that's hard... If my only opponent is Megan than honestly I can't give you any good reasons. She is just as helpful as I am... and she is just as weird. She likes to swim too. All I can offer is my honesty and helpfulness which I'm sure she has to offer as well. I'm sorry for giving such a vapid answer but my only other qualification is having plenty of GM experience. Which I am sure that she most likely has as well!

Experience (show Proof) pictures / links: Alrighty, well I've been a HGM and coder/GFXer for FruitMS, LooneyToonMS, FruitMSReborn. I've been a GM for AlcandonMS (the old one) & GoldenSunMS. I've also been a HGM on AddictMS. I'm sorry that I couldn't find proof for all of them but I'll supply you with the ones I can. I was a HGM with Jay on FruitMS & LooneyToonMS (both owned by the same person) hence the name Tomato... so I hope what's in that app will suffice. FruitMSReborn didn't get started completed so the only pictures on the GM list are the Owners and Jay. (It won't let me type the links so if you want links for proof please PM me or email me! Thanks) If you want me to snoop more then please just ask Smile I'm usually on Xat or actually in game.

What events can you host: Uhh JQ <3, T/F, "What item is this?", hide & seek, but my favorite thing to do is like a triathlon type thing and do a grand prize to the winner of all three events:)

What would you do if someone was hacking in front of you: Uh my first instinct would be to immediately SS and d/c them. Depending on the server though I wouldn't know whether or not to ban them. Some owners are strict when it comes to hacking and require that the user is banned. Haha I even remember one server the owner had changed the MapleTip to say "If you get caught hacking you'll be banned without warning"... while other owners prefer that you warn them first to give them a chance. It's really up to the owner and if I was given this position that'd be one of the first things that I ask!

How should all players be treated: Everyone should be treated with respect. Oh my God, throughout my years of being GMs on several servers the one thing that i have learned is that 9/10 of users don't deserve any type of respect. Some are just complete jerks to other players as well as GMs... It's quite horrid. But even though they don't deserve it, if you're a GM you have to remember that you're in a position that requires a level head. Your position comes with much responsibility so you must always maintain calm. Besides, when you get caught yelling other players quickly lose respect for you and that's how servers slowly begin to rot.

How could we improve are server: Uhhh .wz EDITS! That's the only thing that is missing. The GMs are great. The Owner is great. The layout is great. All you need is .wz edits Smile your coders are doing a great job by the way... I have never experienced that type of beginning when creating a character especially without .wz edits. It was so different.

If some one had custom Wz edits what would u do: I would simply tell them that their .wz edits aren't allowed on our server and that they really need to use the clean file. If they don't... then I'd have to choice but to jail/ban them. If you won't listen the first time, why listen anytime after it?

Final words: Thank you for taking the time to read this! If I don't get the position... it won't kill me. I have nearly 700 rebirths and I don't intend to stop now. That would succccch a waste of my time haha. But if you ever need help with ANYTHING just ask. I'm always free.

MSN: I've actually never made one... haha I can though if it's required.

EMAIL: Vicente.aGonzalez@yaho o.com

Nutella

Back to top Go down

Vicente's GM Application! Empty Re: Vicente's GM Application!

Post  ipod170a Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Wow! That ish an awesome app gl Very Happy

Last edited by ipod170a on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ipod170a
ipod170a

Back to top Go down

Post  Nutella Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

Thanks a ton! Smile

Nutella

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Please don't post in the Round 2 section.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Application denied.

Reason: Inactivity
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down