Addictive Story Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's Gm App ;D

3 posters

Go down

Alice's Gm App ;D  Empty Alice's Gm App ;D

Post  aaronduh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 pm

1.Name: Alice

2.Gender: Female; i make dem delish sammiches, doee.

3.In game name: Alice

4.Location: Diamond Bar, California, 91765

5.Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

6.Age: 16

7.Languages: Mandarin, English, AND SOME SPANISH. (I've only taken Spanish I in middle school... H01144)

8.How many hours you can play a day: Due to my SAT school, i'm can only be on during the afternoon; However, my brother assures me that he can take over for me in the mornings, so my account is able to still be active in the morning as well as the afternoon. Ususally, (Exempt Wednesday, because I'm up to my ass in hw) I am able to play 4-5 hours a day. YOLO Razz

9.How long have you been a member of the server: I've been on Addictive story for about 3 weeks now, and I feel really comfortable around the community.

10.Why you want to be a GM: l want to be able to help people enjoy their time here at Addictive Story, and help out the new players that are trickling in day by day. I want people to log off at the end of the day, and say: "WOW THIS IS ONE FREAKING AWESOME SERVER." BECAUSE IT IS. DON'T MESS.

11.Hobbies: I like: basketball, watching movies, texting, chillin', playing videogames!

12.Why should we pick you over all the others: You should pick me over all the others because i can guarantee that I'm the most outgoing, extroverted girl you will ever meet. I can be both
compassionate as well as ruthless (if someone decides to break the rules). I'm not one to quickly give up, I never shy away from any challenge thrown at me. I constantly strive to make myself a better person; if you see a character flaw, JUST TELL ME. I won't trip, I promise. <3

13.Experience (show Proof) pictures / links: Just to be honest here, I've never been GM my entire life. However, I have the will to learn from both Megan and my younger brother Aaron(Google), who have both offered to help me through my struggles in learning the way of the GM (:. My brother has been GM quite a few times, so if ever i encounter a difficulty, i will turn to him.

14.What events can you host: l can host many events, such as: Jump quests, Fashion Shows, Red Light Green Light, Kill the bosses, Last man Standing, T/F or (True of False) OR other events that others can reccomend! elephant

15.What would you do if someone was hacking in front of you: My initial step of action would be follow them and make sure they're hacking. Then, I would kindly ask the person to stop hacking and take a screenshot. If he/she keeps doing it, I SHALL BAN THEE. >Very Happy affraid

16.How should all players be treated: All players should be treated both courteously and kindly; I will always enforce this code, NO MATTER WHAT. It's actually against my nature to act anything other than nice; LOL

17.How could we improve are server: Less Lag spikes, D/c's

18.If some one had custom Wz edits what would u do: I would tell them to get rid of them, or get banned! YOUR CHOICE BITCHES. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA >Very Happy

19.Final words: If you guys choose me to be GM, i promise to do the best of my ability to keep the server fun and populated. I promise to never shy away at any problem you will throw at me, and i WILL stay dedicated to this server. (OMG ADDICTIVE STORY REPRESENT! WOOOOT WOOOOOT~) I can boldly say that I have truly enjoyed all the times i have had on this server, and I'm very glad I made a decision to join. Finally, i would just like to add that I'm very down-to-earth; don't ever be afraid to be yourself around me. <3
P.S: I REALLY enjoy helping and talking to other people, so don't be shy; HIT ME UP! (;

20.Skype: [/b] aliicepalace <-- THAT RHYMES OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO afro

21.MSN: [/b] icolortheworldalicestyle

22.EMAIL: [/b] aliicepalace@yahoo(DOT)com

Last edited by aaronduh on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Revise any past errors made in my older app)
aaronduh
aaronduh

Back to top Go down

Alice's Gm App ;D  Empty You Took ur time u fag

Post  aaronduh Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 pm

All this information she's telling you is 100% true:
1. Shes always on
2. Shes sociable
3. Shes likable by others not me
4. Shes active in many ways
5. SHES MY SISTA
6. Although she has no gm experience, im always right beside her when i play maple too, so if she gets elected lm always there to help her in any situation
7. Shes Been here for 2-3 weeks (Minimum of 3 weeks)
8. People Love her
9.She makes Fun events
10. She cant be beat
11. She cant be bribed
12. Shes funny
13. Shes mean somethings
14. She has Homework she will be 100% on
15. Shes dedicated if you elect her
16. She has lots of recommendations by Gm's and by me
17. She doesn't quit
18. Shes gonna be a good gm
19. We wont be on vacation often cause we azn
20. idk i just wanted to make it up to 20
-
Aaron/Envoy/Google
aaronduh
aaronduh

Back to top Go down

Alice's Gm App ;D  Empty Re: Alice's Gm App ;D

Post  Афера Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Moved to round 2.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

YayAlice~ c: Gj~
Megan~
Megan~
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Афера Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:04 am

YOU ARE NOW IN ROUND TWO. THIS MEANS THAT YOU NEED AT LEAST TWO OTHER ACTIVE USERS TO VOUCH FOR YOU. AFTER THESE VOUCHES ARE DONE, THE TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED AND COLE WILL LOOK INTO YOUR APPLICATION FOR FINAL REVIEW.
Афера
Афера
Admin
Admin

http://addictivestory.com

Back to top Go down

Alice's Gm App ;D  Empty Aaron Vouching

Post  aaronduh Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 am

l'll Vouch for Alice Very Happy HOLLAS NIGGA
-AARON Very Happy
Meatspin.com
aaronduh